Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥ Valentines


This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse or significant other, not just you.

♥ What are your middle names?
John Ashley & Betty Jane.

♥ How long have you been together?
almost 23 years...married 21.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
about a month.

♥ Who asked who out?
John asked me to the homecoming football game & dance.

♥ How old are each of you?
He 39, me 37

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Mine! Always have.

♥ Do you have any children together?
Two beautiful girls.

♥ What about pets?
Reeses, our dog. Ben, our cat.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Having an empty nest!!!

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Yes. High School

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No.

♥ Who is the smartest?
When it comes to fixing things John is smarter for sure.....I can spell better. I say we balance each other out with the smarts. Actually, we have teased that our girls sucked it out of us 'cause they are so smart.


♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Oh me for sure!!!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
If we are too tired to venture out of town we eat at El Canaveral or Colton's. In the big city we eat at Bene Vita or Flying Fish.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Tijuana, Mexico

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Probably me!

♥ Who does the cooking?
We both do! We both love to cook!

♥ Who is more social?
We are both pretty social people.

♥Who is the neat Freak?
We both are! We are both a little OCD in this department.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
We are equally stubborn.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Neither....it's the little 7 pound dog who sleeps in the middle who hogs it!

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Me....I am an early bird and he is a night owl.

♥ Where was your first date?
At the homecoming football game and dance in 1986.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
ME, I have 4 brother's and 4 sister's. He has 1 sister.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
I would say a few times a year!

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Christmas & Thanksgiving are always at my parents!

♥ Who is more jealous?
I am.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
after much pressure from john....yes he was pushy....about a month.

♥ Who eats more?
John for sure!!

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
John does all the laundry Monday-Friday. I do the laundry on the weekend.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
We both are.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Always him! It´s a man thing!

So that´s us!




Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-) Just copy this post into your own notes & change the answers!

11 comments:

Betty said...

This was so interesting! I´m glad you did it too.
You have 4 brother´s and 4 sister´s!!?? I never knew that. When do you see each other?? That is so great. Where do they all live?

Happy Valentine´s Day!

P.S. Don´t forget to mail me your address!

Shell in your Pocket said...

How cute! Happy Heart Day! He does the laundry MON-FRI???Wow..what is left on the weekend???smile!
-sandy toe

Natalie Freeman said...

I got your package! It is SO great! & I was so excited, haha! :) & thank you for the granola... you know me so well :) Love you!

& have a Happy VDay!

April said...

Hey Betty~
Happy Valentine's Day!!! You and your hubby are so cute together! You look like you're still in high school! A man who cooks??? Does it get any better than that...I think NOT!

Enjoy your day!♥

Oh, and you've been tagged by me!

Anonymous said...

"equally stubborn" lol!


happy Valentine's Day!

Joy said...

My husband thinks he has to drive us everywhere too. :)
Fun to read.

Joy

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing! I love learning more about my bloggy friends :)

I cannot believe you are only two years older than me and have an empty nest! While I have this crazy four year old screaming in the background at this very moment.

He's wondering if he can come over and play with your dog...

Elisabeth said...

Cute!

Susie said...

What a great meme!

Michelle said...

Cute post.

Wow. 4 brothers and 4 sisters. I have new respect for you pistol packing mama.

Anonymous said...

I'm totally doing this!!!!