Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pajama Party

January's Bunko was held at Shawna's house & the theme was Pajamas! It's so much fun to dress up and hang with the girls, act silly, laugh and play Bunko!
We ate Italian food & drank yummy Pomegranate Martinis.

Becky, Renee, Beth & Teri at the head table.

Michelle, Diana & I.

Sunny & Becky looking cute in their rollers.

Shawna & I being silly.....and Jennifer in the background laughing at us. (too many martinis...tehehe)

Michelle was the Bunko winner and walked away with the $70 prize....Sunny got the most Wins & walked away with $30 & Beth had the most Losses so she got $20.

The Girls

Can't wait for next months....the theme....Valentines of course!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I want to have a pajama party!!

Susie said...

You guys are too cute!! How fun was that?

fawn & fern said...

i'm glad you guys started these bunko nights, how fun : )

love you birdie!

Melody said...

Looks like great fun! Good for you! :)

Elisabeth said...

Looks like fun!

Becky said...

Oh gosh! We did Bunco for years and had SO MUCH FUN! Alot of those women I am still close to today (two of them are godmothers of my kids:)

Looks like you have a great bunch there, and have alot of fun together!!

Mercedes said...

What a cute idea!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

That looks like a TON of fun!

April said...

Oh, my goodness...that looks like such a BLAST!!!

Heather said...

How awesome to have such a big group of women friends to get together with! Looks like you had a great time!

No money for you, huh? Maybe next time.

I still can't look a pomegranate martini in the eye after my Twilight party last year. I think I'm still hungover...

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Your daughters are beautiful-- like, model beautiful. And that hair... just gorgeous. You're a lucky mother!

Your girl's night looks like fun. I have one of those custom-painted martini glasses, but I've never actually put any liquid in it. I wasn't sure they were even made for drinking, but obviously, they are!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Betty W said...

Looks like so much fun! I think I need to talk to my girlfriends about something similar!

Ashley said...

FUN!!!! Can I come?!?