Monday, June 14, 2010

fawn & fern photography

Tori has finally started a photography facebook fan page.

Her business is called "fawn & fern"

She has done some amazing work, if I do say so myself.

If you have a facebook.....check her out and become a fan...or "LIKE" as it is now called.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/fawn-fern-photography/123928304312129?ref=ts

Here is a picture of her latest maternity series. She hasn't yet posted these to her facebook site. I absolutely am in love with this photo.

Check her out!

4 comments:

Susie said...

That shot is so beautiful! What a talent:-)

Yankee Girl said...

That is a great photo! Beautiful!

Melody said...

I love it! It looks like it is magical.. and pregnancy really is!

Joy said...

What a creative, beautiful shot.
I'll head over and "like" her.
♥ joy